None at the moment
Freelance Content Writer
We are on the hunt for a creative content writer to add to our freelance team! In this role, you will be writing digital copy for our clients, anything from websites, social content, to ad copy, and blog creation. The right candidate is someone who is who is able to capture the right tone and voice for a variety of clients as well as someone who is able to take complex information and turn it into copy that is not only easy to understand, but also captivatingly engaging to the reader. Familiarity with marketing and advertising is a plus.
- Experience writing blog posts, social media and marketing copy
- Have experience adapting your writing style to various audiences and demographics
- Understand the basics of SEO and how to utilize keywords in website copy
- Be an excellent self-editor with extra attention to detail (copy-editing experience is a bonus!)
- Have a vested interest in challenging yourself as a writer
- Local to San Antonio with the ability to meet with the agency as needed
If you're creative, adaptable, obsessively detail-oriented and interested, we'd like to work with you!
Nice to Have...
- Able to speak and write fluently in Spanish
- Experience translating and writing digital copy for clients with a primarily Spanish speaking audience
If interested, send us a few writing samples along with your resume!
Vuepoint is looking to partner with a local, talented photographer to provide high quality photography for clients in a wide range of industries. Our clients come from diverse industries including healthcare, small business, manufacturing, educational products, construction and governmental agencies, just to name a few...
We are a digital marketing agency so we are constantly churning out websites, social media campaigns, digital advertising, and even print pieces. High quality photos not only make our work better, but also help our clients brand themselves more effectively. That's where you come in!
We are looking for not only talent, but professionalism.
- Experience in working with a variety of clients and industries
- Ability to coordinate with client to schedule and complete a successful shoot
- Ability to deliver high res images in a timely manner
Please send us a link to your portfolio of work along with a resume.
We look forward to working together!
Freelance Web Developer
We're on the lookout for an experienced Front-End WordPress Web Developer to add to our freelance team. If you enjoy a fast paced work projects, are detail oriented, and enjoy working solo while collaborating with a talented team, send us your portfolio and resume today!
- Ability to review designs and document front end technical specifications
- Ability to provide time estimates for the implementation of features/functionality
- Ability to develop sites from mockups with precise detail
- Skills with programming in PHP and MySQL
- Skills in ASPX.NET
- Wordpress development skills
- Team Player Mentality
- Understanding of web standards and development methodologies
- Researching skills and ability to recommend new technologies to enhance the user experience
- Familiarity with a variety of hosting environments
- Experience with eCommerce, Merchant accounts, and Paypal payment processes
- Experience with plug-in & module building
- Ability to function within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to produce robust code, with ample comments
- Ability to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- Capacity to troubleshoot and suggest appropriate solutions
- Strong responsive web skills
- An online work portfolio or list of sites you've developed
Nice to Have...
- Experience with project planning
- Familiarity with standard go live procedures
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of onsite SEO
- Familiarity with basic website speed optimization techniques
- Familiarity with Shopify, Bigcommerce, HubSpot, Joomla, Drupal, and/or MagentoFamiliarity with VPN
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Organization Skills
If this sounds like you, send us your portfolio!
None at the moment
Perks and Benefits
We do everything possible to make Vuepoint a great place to work.
- Creative Work Environment - built to make life easy and constantly improved.
- Commitment to Growth. We want to see our team members grow and expand their skills. We're committed to your long term future at the company and will help you improve and enhance your skills.
- In-house snacks and amazing espresso.
- Occasional Company Sponsored Lunches and Nights Out.
- We also go out to lunch every Friday as a team! Deciding where to go? That's the tough part.
Apply now by emailing us your resume, portfolio, and telling us a little about yourself.